- BiS, Biointerface Science in Regenerative Medicine
- Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Eindhoven University of Technology(TU/e)
- PO Box 513, 5600 MB, Eindhoven
- The Netherlands
- Internal address: Building 15, Gemini-Zuid, Office 3.116
- TU/e Biomedical Engineering website
- TU/e Accessibility, Route and Map
By Public Transport from Eindhoven Central Station to TU/e Campus:
When arriving at Eindhoven railway station you leave the platform, turn right at the bottom of the stairs and walk to the exit on the north side of the bus station. Continue 25 meters diagonally to the right and you see TU/e Campus at some eight minutes walking distance. Cross the road at the traffic lights and follow the waving footpath to TU/e Campus. Please see the TU/e map for more info. Cross Auditorium (No:1), Atlas (No:3), Metaforum (No:5) buildings and you will see the historical chimney, the Gemini building (No:15) will be on your left.
Inside the building:
When entering through the Gemini 15 main entrance, turn left in front of the reception desk, walk 10 meters and take the elevator to the 3rd floor. After exiting the elevator, turn right walk 50 meters the entrance to our office (3.116) is on your left.