- Pascal Vroemen, 2019, PhD Student at cBITE (Cell Biology Inspired Tissue Engineering) and BiS (BioInterface Science in Regenerative Medicine
- Aurélie Carlier, 2018, Assistant Prof at cBITE (Cell Biology Inspired Tissue Engineering)
- Dennie Hebels, 2018, Project Manager at cBITE (Cell Biology Inspired Tissue Engineering)
- Marloes Kamphuis, 2018, Lab Manager at cBITE (Cell Biology Inspired Tissue Engineering)
- Nadia Roumans, 2018, Lab Technician at cBITE (Cell Biology Inspired Tissue Engineering)
- Linfeng (Joseph) Li, 2018, PhD student: Trophoblast stem cell differentiation via TopoChip Technology.
- Nick Beijer, 2018, PhD student: Topographically enhanced cell culture systems to induce and monitor mechanobiology.
- Frits Hulshof, 2016, PhD student: Topochip: Technology for Instructing Cell Fate and Morphology via Designed Surface Topography.
- Jenny Brinkmann, 2016, PhD student: Dynamic bioactive surfaces for cells using cucurbiturils.
- Maqsood (Max) Ahmed, 2014, postdoc: High-throughput screening of fiber spun scaffolds.
- Anouk Mentink, 2014, research technician and lab manager.
- Eelco Fennema, 2014, PhD student: An analysis of trauma and its solutions in bone tissue engineering.
- Bach Le Quang, 2014, PhD student:Decellularized cartilage matrix as an alternative for demineralized bone matrix.
- Nathalie Groen, 2014, PhD student: High throughput screening of bone graft materials.
- Vanessa LaPointe, 2014, postdoc: Molecular biology in 3D.
- Karolina Janeczek, 2013, PhD student: Endothelial differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells.
- Hemant Unadkat, 2012, PhD student: The effect of topography on cell behaviour.
- Joyce Doorn, 2012, PhD student: Paracrine signaling of human mesenchymal stem cells.
- Anindita Ganguly, 2012, PhD student: Clinical translation of bone tissue engineering.
- Ana Barradas, 2012, PhD student: Molecular mechanism of osteo-induction.
- Hugo Andre Alves, 2010, PhD student, Ageing and human mesenchymal stem cells.
- Jun Liu, 2009, PhD student, Bioluminescent imaging in tissue engineering.
- Jojanneke Jukes, 2009, PhD student, Embryonic stem cells in cartilage tissue engineering.
- Hugo Fernandes, 2009, PhD student and postdoc,The role of extracellular matrix in bone tissue engineering.
- Ram Siddappa, 2008, PhD student, Protein kinase A signaling in bone tissue engineering.
- Sanne Both, 2008, PhD student, Mouse embryonic stem cells in bone tissue engineering.
- Ruud Licht, 2007, research technician, Target discovery for bone-regeneration.
- Marc Mazur, 2019, Master Student at BiS (BioInterface Science in Regenerative Medicine
- Naomie Amsing, 2019: Difference in ERK activity in relation to cell cycle arrest as a response to surface topography.
- Nadia Takke, 2019: Differentiation of hMSCs into tenocyte-like cells on tendon-imprint topographies.
- Thomas Woud, 2019: Tendon-like surfaces influence tendon marker expression and cell alignment for tenogenic phenotype maintenance.
- Bas Voermans, 2019: Implementing Deep learning neural networks for prediction of cell count on TopoChip and correlation to topography induced proliferation.
- Niles Smolders,2019: The influence of micro topographies on SRC inhibition for early chondrogenic differentiation.
- Floris Honig, 2018: Assessing the expression level of mechanical sensitive markers on topographical surfaces.
- Fred Zhaoji Shen, 2018: Construction a computational model linking extracellular matrix properties to biomedical signaling pathway.
- Bianca Lourens, 2018: Imaging capabilities to explore possibilities in distinguishing monocytes from healthy donors and monocytes exposed to proinflammatory factors.
- Adrián Seijas Gamardo, 2018: Cell communication between mesenchymal stem cells and monocytes/macrophages
- Iris Wijnen, 2018: Mechanotransduction pathways involved in topography-induced cell behavior
- Francesca Bolk, 2018: Monocyte migration in response to proinflammatory factors
- Jingyun Wu, 2018: The response of flexor tendon derived cells to TGF-β2 exposure,
- Rianne Helgers, 2018: The response of flexor tendon derived cells to TGF-β2 exposure
- Zarina Nauryzgaliyeva, 2017: Braille code for cells: hMSCs protective response to cellular deformation induced by surface topographies
- Estela Arteaga, 2017: Study of the effect of topographies in human mesenchymal stem cells and cardiomyocyte size and proliferation
- Rika Reihs, 2017: Digitalizing life at the interface: Finding the missing links between biomaterial properties and biological pathways
- Ben van der Veer, 2017: Changing epigenetics with a Braille script for cells: The effect of micro topography on global histone acetylation and methylation in human mesenchymal stem cells
- Bram van Steen, 2017: Live Cell imaging reveals dynamic cell response to microstructured topographies
- Luc Sondorp, 2016: Gene regulatory effects of bone graft materials on osteoblasts
- Jéré van Lente, 2016: Topography screening with mesenchymal stem cells
Visiting scientist alumni
Giulia Sivelli, 2019, Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, Royal Veterinary College, UK
Laurence Burroughs, 2018, University of Nottingham, UK